Wednesday 18 March 2015

Nature's Perfection and Vellum - A Solace Bloom

Hi Everyone

I gave you a sneak peak of this card during the March blog hop. I hope you like what I have created.  I had fun creating the background which is a piece of Sahara Sand and Basic Grey. The card was looking a bit plain so at the last minute I added in a whisper white circle that made me think of moonlight.

I've called this card 'Solace Bloom'. Every now and again we are confronted with occasions that shake up our world. So this card I'm dedicating to my Abuelita Chela. My grandmother passed away in January this year and now my uncles and dad are tasked with the tough job of taking her ashes back home.

Here is my Solace Bloom
Nature's Perfection and Sheer Perfection Vellum card made with Stampin' Up! products
Nature's Perfection and Sheer Perfection Vellum card made with Stampin' Up! products 1
I chuckle everytime I see this.. working from home + little ones = photo bomb
Nature's Perfection and Sheer Perfection Vellum card made with Stampin' Up! products 2

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Saleabration is ending in only a few days! So before you miss out on the lovely exclusive SU products, get your orders in quick smart. More new products have been added to the list of free items! I'm sad to announce that due to an unresolvable manufacturing issue all blendabilities are now discontinued. There are still many other ways in which you can Colour your projects. I will be sharing some ideas over the next few posts.


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. So sad about your grandma dying. I really love this card you have dedicated to her. I'm glad the kids provide laughter during sad moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you