Monday 9 March 2015

Sheer Perfection Vellum DSP meets Best Year Ever DSP

Hi Everyone

I did promise to show you another card I created using some of the NEW Saleabration products! I love this card! Its bold and subtle at the same time. Just like my 'Coastal Kindness' card from the March Blog Hop post I have used the Sheer Perfection Vellum over a sheet of the Best Year Ever DSP - both Saleabration Designer Papers.

How did I create the bottom? Easy, with the Labels Collection Framelits - just run it part way through the Big Shot and you're done!

I coloured the flower from Nature's Perfection Stamp Set ever so slightly with some coordinating blendabilities - I think it looks cute!
 
I love the way 2 completely different patterns come together to form a unique and pretty look!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to get your orders in so you can take advantage of the free offer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you