Thursday 30 April 2015

Amazing Birthday meets Project Life in Tangelo Twist

I had so much fun creating the Love Story (Project Life) birthday card a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would try another making another card with a different Project Life kit.

PL's Everyday Adventures card collection is on the 2015 Retiring list and is only half price while stocks last!!!!!! $10.48 AUD . What great value for 100 assorted PL cards, you can't go wrong with that!  I've shown you you don't have to use the cards for scrapbooking, so get in quickly.

Here's my Tangelo Twist Card.
Quick and easy - all I did was cut a circle from a small PL card, and glued this down to a piece of whisper white (3 3/4" x 5 1/2" panel) then stamped the "Make today ridicuously amazing" stamp to one side and on another circle cut out stamped a very simple image and raised it up on dimensionals.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you