Wednesday 29 April 2015

Punch Art Frozen Olaf

Here is a punch art Olaf card I made for my niece, who like most little girls is 'Frozen' crazy crazy!
I have CASE'd todays project from the talented Andi Potler.
I hear another Frozen movie is coming soon, can't wait to see little Olaf again. Even my boys thought he was super cute.

Here is my version of Olaf. My favourite part is his little carrot nose. I cut one petal off a 'Petite Petals' flower punch out. His arms and tuft of hair are from the Bird Builder punch and there are varying circles and ovals for the rest of his body.



Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you