Wednesday 22 July 2015

Cottage Garden Card Kit

I've been converted! I really don't like to admit that I'm not a big fan of ready to go kits....however.... Stampin' Up! are brilliant of course! So when the Cottage Garden Card Kit arrived in the post I was really excited to experience the fun of not having to think too much about what I was creating and just enjoy the glueing and sticking and stamping!

Here are my cards designed as the kit intends you to...



I love them all, the textures are really beautiful - especially the balsawood panels -genuis! Check out this cool video from Stampin' Up! which shows you all about the kit.



Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you