Saturday 25 July 2015

'Go Wild' with the Banner Triple Punch

When you're in need of a quick card - it doesn't come quicker than this! This isn't the first time I have used the Banner Triple Punch (aka the BTP) yet each time I start crafting I seek ways to incorporate it into my project.

This card was a demonstration card for my catalogue launch to show how quickly you can make a card with just a few products, so to recreate it you will need:
  1. x3 strips of Go Wild DSP - cut to  2", 1.5" & 1" widths
  2. Punch each piece using the guides on the Banner Triple Punch
  3. Staple the banners to your cardbase (I used my Handheld Stapler from SU)
  4. Add a greeting and cover the staples with a bow (optional)
The Banner Triple Punch is just awesome - I like Mary Fish's video on it the best!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you