Sunday 16 August 2015

Wild About Flowers - You'll be Missed #PP263 #FMS199

One of my most favourite Stampin' Up! colours is Rich Razzleberry. It combines so well with so many colours, so once I say the Colour challenge over at Pals Paper Arts I knew this was going to be a good card! However I was a litte uncertain about the Tempting Turquoise. I've paired Rich Razzle with greens, yellows, but never blues. So I would never have thought to pair it with Tempting Turquoise myself .  In the right amojjunts I think I have come up with a really lovely, fresh & simple card.
 Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Pear Pizzazz Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel -  3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
  • Rich Razzleberry Banner - 1/2" wide
Todays card is inspired by the lovely designers over at Pals Paper Arts 263  & Freshly Made Sketches 199


Carolina's Tip's & Techniques
Flowers -This is a 2 step stamp set, I inked up the stems in Pear Pizzazz and coloured the flower buds in with my Rich Razzle marker.
Sentiment -  I think its much more interesting to play around with the framing pieces, 2 circles halves in different colours to match the rest of the card
Banner - I love the Brights DSP pack but for this card the white writing on the paper was distracting away from the flowers so I sponged over it with Rich Razzle ink.
Blue Dots - I used the dots stamp from the Watercolor Wings Stamp set to softly decorate the bottom, by stamping off in Tempting Turquiose.
Please feel free to pin it to your pinterest boards!Here are the colours I used.


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

7 comments:

  1. How lovely! Your use of the colors on those flowers is wonderful! So glad you joined us this week at FMS. Hope you'll plan to play again next week in our 200th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen, I will definately be there for the special 200!

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely Carolina - perfect with the colour challenge. Really love the detail that is in the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet and beautiful! I love the soft feel of this card, which I never would have expected with these bold colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Be sure to join us again next week as we have a fun celebration planned for our 200th sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love how you layered the two colors under the sentiment. Very creative. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sweet and dainty ~ my favorite type of cards. And you used the colors beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolina, this beautiful. I love how you evenly distributed all the colors. This is pure and simple. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you