Monday 14 September 2015

Cottage Greetings for #GDP002

I'm really excited today I get to be a Guest Design Team Member over at the  Global Design Project. Thanks so much for letting me join you, its a real honour! *Blush*

This time round its a Sketch design  #GDP002 by Teneale Williams - great stuff!
I visited IKEA over the weekend, I always leave there so inspired to change things up at home especially with their cool fabrics! This is what inspired me to stamp my own DSP with the very cute flowers in the 'Cottage Greetings' stamp set. This colour combination makes me feel all wintery, and it has been so cold here in Melbourne right up until today it was like 33 degrees here! The kids and I even had an icecream at the beach!
I've used both NEW Archival inks here - Basic Black and Basic Gray, they are sooo lovely to stamp with. Nice clean & bold colour each time. I have accompanied it with Delightful Dijon. Its a winner colour combo don't you think?

Here is my card!
The sentiment is from the same 'Cottage Greetings' stamp set, and the silver sequins are from the embellishments in the matching card kit. I bet you're wondering about the little wooden heart - well YES it is SU and its from the embellishments in the 'Watercolour Wishes ' card kit.
Here's a closer look at the pattern I created just with 3 little stamps.
Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Basic Gray Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Whisper White Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Basic Gray Panel - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
  • Strips - Delightful Dijon - 3-1/2" x 1-1/2"
  • Strips - Black & White - 3-1/2" x 3/4" (glued slightly overlapped)
  • Circles cut with Circle Framelits (#6 from middle) & 2-1/2" Circle punch
If you love this colour combination too, please feel free to share and pin it!
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!
http://www.global-design-project.com/

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Carolina and thanks for sharing your beautiful card with use this week. You did a great job and I adore your stamped background, very clever indeed. I hope you enjoy being part of the GDP, we are very lucky to have you join us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Welcome and thank you for your inspiration you with us sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you playing with us this week. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Carolina just love your cards - Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrable card Carolina. Thanks for Sharing. x Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carolina, I have now pinned your colour combo - I love it! Me, being a neutrals girl and all! Love the gorgeous stamped circle and take on the sketch challenge. Great to have you with us at GDP this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolina, I love this color palette so much, but even better is the "patterned paper" you stamped. I had to look twice. All the details work so well together. So glad to have you aboard to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Carolina ! I love how you combined al colors !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your card. The simple take is so very stunning...Love, Love , Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you