This time round its a Sketch design #GDP002 by Teneale Williams - great stuff!
I've used both NEW Archival inks here - Basic Black and Basic Gray, they are sooo lovely to stamp with. Nice clean & bold colour each time. I have accompanied it with Delightful Dijon. Its a winner colour combo don't you think?
Here is my card!
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Basic Gray Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
- Whisper White Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Basic Gray Panel - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
- Strips - Delightful Dijon - 3-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Strips - Black & White - 3-1/2" x 3/4" (glued slightly overlapped)
- Circles cut with Circle Framelits (#6 from middle) & 2-1/2" Circle punch
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog