Just to remind you this weeks challenge is a Sketch design by Teneale Williams.
Here's a closer look at the pattern I created just with 3 little stamps.
My C.O.L moment of the day (Cry Out Loud!) - yup I had glued it all upside down!
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Cucumber Crush Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
- Whisper White Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Cucumber Crush Panel - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
- Strips - Watermelon Wonder - 3-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Strips - Dijon & White - 3-1/2" x 1" (glued slightly overlapped)
- Circles cut with Circle Framelits (#6 from middle) & 2-1/2" Circle punch
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog