Sunday 18 October 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop October - Fun Fold Theme

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog for October. This month we are excited to show off a Fun Fold!
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along from so you see all the projects.

Have you ever heard of an Upright Diamond Fold Card? I hadn't until I went scrolling through the tutotisld over at the Splitcoast Stampers.  I came across Laura Lipe's tutorial and thought this would be a great blog hop card!- click for more instructions.
This card is so fun! You can embellish it however you like. I have changed Laura's measurements ever so slightly so that users of A4 cardstock can make this card easily.
Made to fit into a C6 Envelope! Perfect for Aussie & Kiwi card makers!


 
 I couldn't quite decide on what theme card I wanted -  so I made a few. I think I made the right choice with a bold colourful label. Which is your favourite?
Here are the card base measurements so you too can create this card:
TIP: fold and burnish all score lines EXCEPT the 6" middle scoreline - for a sturdier Z fold.
    Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
    Stampin' Up! Supplies.
    Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your wonderful encouraging comments! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!




    14 comments:

    1. Awesome work Carolina......your card looks great

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great card and thank you for sharing your very clear instructions too!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Amazing as always Carolina. Thank you for the directions. Will certainly have to give this a go.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Awesome Card Carolina and thank you for sharing the measurements. Awesome Job!! Angexxoo

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wow lots of colours and layers... looks fab

      ReplyDelete
    6. Muy bien!!! Awesome colours and awesome card!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Winner card! Awesome as always. Thanks for the instructions too - will be giving that one a try.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Great card Carolina - and my favourite colours!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Absolutely fantabulous Carolina, I loooove the bohemian DSP and I definitely love your choice of the bold circle - looks awesome!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you