Tuesday 27 October 2015

Watercolour Wishes Birthday Card

WHERE has this year gone!! Its nearly NOVEMBER!! Arrrr! I've been busy busy but not with crafting - but I'm back now! I made this pretty card for my special friend and downline Irene - she is such a beautiful and giving lady, I'm so lucky to have her in my life!
I have used some of the beautiful tag/embellishements from the very popular Watercolor Wishes Card Kit to create the focal point on this card.
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
I've addded some cardstock layers to the background and tied it altogether with the bold strip DSP from the English Garden series.
Now I know you will be asking me about the little 'wooden bird'. I have a small confession -its not Stampin' Up! (its must be the only item in my craft room that isn't!). See below for a short list of SU wooden & other embellishments you could also use.

Can you spot the Blushing Bride Sequin Trim??


  Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Watermelon Wonder Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Night of Navy Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel -  3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
  • DSP Strip - 2" x 5-1/2"
  • Watercolor Wishes Tag can be replicated to any size
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!

Stampin' Up! SuppliesBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Current Wooden & Other Embellishments you could use
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you