Friday 6 November 2015

Awesomely Artistic with Dragoflies for #GDP009


I always love that feeling when you get go to use a BRAND new stamp set! I love this set - Awesomely Artistic - describes perfectly how I was feeling when I was busy cutting up all the pieces for this card.  I did get some inspiration and CASE's some of the design elements from Mary Brown on Pinterest.

I was inspired by the Colour Challenge over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP009
This card was super quick and easy to create, using lots of the stamps in Awesomely Artistic you could create all kinds of scenes. Together with ones of the coordinating labels from Projects Life Cards & Label Framelit dies, I quickly created the sentiment and raised it on some dimensionals. 

Aren't these dragonflies just adorable??

Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Background Strips - 1/2" wide x width of card
  • Mint Macaron Frame -  3-3/8" x 5-1/8" 
  • Whisper White Panel - 3-1/4" x 5"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Carolina! The strips of colour and the dragonflies are adorable I agree. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina - this stamp set works perfectly with these colors. I love how you've included the three bold stripes beneath the panel that has more of a distressed appeal. Gorgeous. I'm so happy you played along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carolina! I'm in awe of people who find this set 'quick and easy'! It's so hard for me! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at GDP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you