Saturday 7 November 2015

Big News - Happily Ever After In English Garden Tones

It's always lovely to help celebrate someone's special day. This card I made for a fellow Crazy Crafter who recently got hitched! It's also a card I taught at my craft class and the ladies there loved it too. 
Using the English Garden DSP as inspiration I matched the colours to my inks and cardstock. I've carried the pattern through to the top section of the card with a cute flower motif from Hostess Set A Whole Lot of Lovely, and the main sentiment is from Big News - one of my favourite sets for sentiments. I have used some retired ribbon to cover up the join in papers, there are plenty new ones to choose from, do love the cut angle on the end there?
Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Crumb Cake Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Night of Navy Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel (top) - 2" x 5-3/8" (overlap with the DSP panel when glueing)
  • English Garden Panel - 2" x 5-3/8"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you