Thursday 12 November 2015

Happy Birthday with a Cherry on Top


I have recently started to restock my supply of birthday cards and here is another to add to my growing collection.  Its a simple card but very cute with the sweet designs of the paper and funky layout. I was inspired by the designers sketch over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP010.  I decided to re-arrange the squares from the sketch and I like how it looks!.
Here is my design...
Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Bermuda Bay Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
  • Square Frames - 1-3/4" (largest), 1-5/8" (middle), 1-1/2" (DSP)

Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

3 comments:

  1. I love your staggered squares Carolina. It is great to see everyone's different approach to sketch challenges. Your take is unique and makes for a fun birthday card. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever take on this weeks sketch Carolina! Bright, fun and funky....love it! Thank so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project, always love seeing your name. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina - What a fun, deconstructed take on this sketch. Great colors, very festive! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Team - I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you