Monday 9 November 2015

Happy Birthday with Layered Letters Alphabet

Todays card makes me HAPPY! Maybe its a subliminal message from the very bold HAPPY on the front of the card that does it!? I'm such a fan of the Alphabet stamp sets - such a great way to personalise a message or just have fun with letters.

There is LOTS of stamping in this card.  I've CASE'd it from the Annual Catalogue, see pg 133 using one of my favourite alphabets - Layered Letters Alphabet. I stamped and cut of the letters and raised them all on dimensionals - looks so good! I paired it with Endless Birthday Wishes - the dotty background stamp is in this set. Can you see the cake stamped in the background too??
Check out pg 133 of the Annual Catalogue
  Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Watermelon Wonder Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Very Vanilla Panel - 2-3/4" x width of card
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you