Monday 7 December 2015

Simple and Stunning Silent NIght

If you need some christmas cards in a hurry, read on - these cards is a super simple and quick card to create! We recently made a stack of these cards with some friends and they turned out beautiful.
My colour choice is semi-traditional with the white and navy, I wanted a third colour. A bluey colour to just lift the card up.  So I chosen Lost Lagoon as my background colour - and I love it! It frames this night time scene beautifully you could change it up and add a white panel - this would look stunning too! Just a simple stamped greeting and a wooden snowflake embellishment to finish it off and you're done!

I really hope to see more Edgelit style dies in the future this have been so fun to create with and super easy to make a card look amazing. Just a simple stamped greeting and a wooden snowflake embellishment to finish it off and you're done!

  Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Sahara Sand Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Lost Lagoon Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Night of Navy Panel -  3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
  • Whisper White Panel - 3-1/2" x 2"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you