Tuesday 12 January 2016

Stacks of Birthday Cards - Its My Party Suite

I always aim to keep a healthy stash of Birthday cards on hand. So today I have created a stack of cards with some of my new favourite toys from the Occasions Catalogue. If you haven't got your copy yet, and you live in Australia - drop me an email and I will happy to send you one out.

I have used a new Birthday Suite of products called "Its My Party" - love love love them all!
These fun and bright Melon Mambo cards were created with the 'Its My Party Washi Tapes', a few matching Enamel dots and simple birthday greetings stamped from 'Party Wishes'. Viola! Simple easy and the all under 30 minutes to create!

Try making these cards! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card bases in Melon Mambo cardstock
  • Whisper White Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Mint Macaron Panel 3-3/8" x 5-1/8"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-1/4" x 5"
  • Layer Washi tape to your hearts content across the white cardstock 
 Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you