Tuesday 9 February 2016

Hurry last days before Bye Bi-plane

Sale-a-bration just got so much more interesting! If you haven't yet received your free 'The sky is the limit' stamp set then you only have a few more days to order it before it's gone forever! Stampin' Up! are introducing 3 new saleabration items from Feb 16th so if you want this bi-plane set hurry hurry and place your orders with me! 
I CASE'd this card from Julie Gearinger. I loved her 'gold' version and the design layout too.
I've used some neutral, almost military tones on this card. I think the strips of lost lagoon and DSP have a nice lifting touch to help you focus on the diagonal panel and of course the cute aeroplane.
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Mossy Meadow cardstock
  • Sahara Sand Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Basic Black Frame 2-1/2" x 4-1/2"
  • Very Vanilla Panel 2-3/8" x 4-3/8"
  • Lost Lagoon Strip 1/2" x 5-5/8"
  • DSP Strip 1" x 5-5/8"
Here are the 3 new products you can earn for FREE! Simply choose 1 item for every $90 spend. Which is your favourite??


Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

4 comments:

  1. This is just perfect, I was looking for a idea to make a card today. What size is the card stock for a C6? USA

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you