Allison Okamitsu from Canada! Now even better we get to hop along with Allison herself! Woo Hoo!
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!
My inspiration came 2 of Allison's project's
I was inspired to use many of the elements on Allison's cards - from the Vintage Leaves stamp and Framelit Bundle, Hardwood background stamp, Burlap ribbon (which I LOOOOVE), the wooden 'thanks' and the First Edition DSP - another favourite of mine.
- Aussie C6 card base in Whisper White Thick cardstock
- Pool Party Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
- First Edition DSP Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Night of Navy Frame 4-1/2" x 3"
- Island Indigo Panel 4-3/8" x 2-7/8"
- Very Vanilla Circle 2" circle punch
There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online