Friday 29 April 2016

An Open Heart #GDP033

It's bittersweet posting this card today. Just like a birthday I know that this time of year (end of a catalogue time) comes around and its really hard to say goodbye to some favourite sets. 'An Open Heart' is definitely one of those! *Tears rolling* .......anyway.... I'm OK when I think these sets have to go to make room for all the NEW AND AMAZING NEW ONES coming June 1st!!! Woo hoo.
I was inspired by the colour challenge over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP033
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/04/global-design-project-033-colour.html
Here is my creation and I love it! I love the simple layout, the colours LOOK AMAZING and that BOW!! How did I do it? I created a loop with 3 ribbons (seam binding and lace) and tied some Linen thread in the middle. I've used lots of retiring products and you really need to order them quickly inventory is LOW!! Click on the pictures to order them online.

RETIRING Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online -
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134999&dbwsdemoid=4005871
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134569&dbwsdemoid=4005871

www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130932&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=117191&dbwsdemoid=4005871
 Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I understand the tears!! Boo hoo. You have done a wonderful job with your card Carolina. Love that bow! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge as well as the Crazy Crafters highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your bow.It's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolina this card is Beeeeautiful! I love everything about it the way you have combined the colors to that gorgeous bow. WOW xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - I just love that bow! Beautiful as always Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Carolina! I love how you've pulled these colors into that gorgeous bow. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love the bow and layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour combo & your little bow is just adorable! Great card Carolina! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you