Saturday 23 April 2016

Carolina would you like to be an OnStage Presenter? WHAT?? Did I hear that correctly?

I cannot believe that a week has already gone by since I was at OnStage in Sydney. If you missed attending OnStage Sydney then you may be surprised to find out, I was asked to do a Stamp Set Product Presentation - the first of its kind by everyday demonstrators at OnStage!  I was enormously honoured and said YES of course! I must thank Stampin' Up! and my beautiful upline Kylie for everything they have done! The presentation was a total success. I'm so please with how everyone reacted and responded to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH.
PRODUCT SNEAK PEAK: I was sent this NEW Stamp Set 'Mixed Boarders' direct from USA - and is featured in the new 2016 2017 Annual Catalogue on pg 123. Now what I didn't know what that everyone that attended OnStage in Sydney - received a copy of this stamp set in their event bag!! I was thrilled as it meant that everyone would be able to give a try to one of all of the projects that I had created for them. 
 AND MY PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets get up close with each one.....you could just use the greeting ...
... or decorate a WHOLE gift bag ...
...even the back too...
... line up a few boarders and stamp across a card...
\
...here's another...
... or you could make your own PL cards!...
...Try your hand at Punch Art. I love PUNCH ART..
...use the tiny stamps creatively, mounds of sand or seagulls!
...repeat an image over and over (or flip it over in this case)
 Last but not least ...make a photo card! Say hi to Gabriel and Marco
Be inspired with this project swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

  1. No need to thank me! You are an incredibly talented demonstrator and I believe in you and love that you got to share the talent that we all see! Congrats Carolina! You did AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were awesome at OnStage, Carolina. Love your creativity; thanks for sharing with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED your presentation at OnStage, Carolina and everyone at our table were totally blown away by how creatively you used the stamps. So glad you have posted your samples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there to see your presentation live, but I got to see the video. Your creations were inspirational Carolina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your presentation. It was great to see you at Sydney. Got lots of ideals from Sydney. It was a lot of fun. Keep up the great work you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you