We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. The full blog lineup below will help you move along to see all the projects. This is a blog hop you will not want to miss out on!
My inspiration came from this project of Dena's. I love the way Dena has used the Typeset DSP (newsprint) line up the background. I also really love the colouring on the focal point of the card - the pops of colour look awesome!
Stampin' Up! Gift BagPunch Board
- Cut an A4 sheet of Cherry Cobbler down to 7" x 8-5/8
- Using the punch board, create a "Large" bag
- Cut a separate piece of Cherry Cobbler for the top flap 3-5/8" x 5"
- Score this piece along the longest edge at 2" & 3" to create the top & flap
- Adhere together, decorate as you wish.
- See Stampin' Up! Video here
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online