http://www.frenchiestamps.com/My inspiration came from France's project that highights a Tunnel card. I love the fun fold in this card. It's kind of like a pop up but with a beautiful window to peek through.
I'm so pleased to see the "Land to Sea" (pg 98) stamp set return this year! When I saw France's card I immediately thought of the beautiful Octopus and how gorgeous it would look swimming in the middle of the tunnel - so I got crafty!
- Cut an A4 sheet in half - you will need both pieces for this Tunnel card
- Score one A5 sheet in half at 4-1/8"
- Score the other A5 sheet at 2-1/8", 4-1/8" & 6-1/8"
- Cut any shape you want from the middle of the sheet with 3 score lines
- After all your stamping and embellishing, adhere the 2 bases together only adding glue to the end panels.
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online