This week we were challenged to use the Picture Perfect Stamp set.
I love a shaker card!!! I love the smile it brings whether its gifted to a friend, class student, customer or even a fellow demo. They are so much fun and suprisingly easy to make! I really wanted a sea themed card so I fussy cut an extra Starfish for the front of the card (don't panic you can still see all the shaker pieces) and I carefully placed the Sequin trims to look a bit like Octopus legs... so fun!
I've used a few new products from the annual catalogue to create this beauty.
- The new foam adhesive strips (see pic below) are essential for any shaker card
- Cut perfect squares with ease using the New Layering Squares Dies - there are 19 in the set!!
- No shaker card is complete without sprinkles - see Sprinkles Punch below
- A cute Gold Clip carries the gold theme throughout the card
- Aussie C6 card base in Pacific Point cardstock
- x1 Marina Mist Frame 3-7/8" x 5"
- x1 Whisper White Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- x1 Window Sheet Panel 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Using the largest Square Die cut from Marina Mist cardstock
- Adhere the window sheet to the Marina panel and the White panel to the Pacific cardbase.
- Fill with sprinkles and 'sandwich' together with NEW FOAM ADHESIVE STRIPS