I often talk about my parents and how grateful we are for all that they do for us. So we are treating them to a day out at the Peninsula Hot Springs - which I know they are just going to love! No gift voucher is really complete unless it has its own personalised Voucher Pocket. This one is inspired by the Earth, grass, sand, sea & sky that is in full view when you are relaxing at the hot springs.
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
- Aussie A4 card base in Crumb Cake cardstock
- Score along the long edge at 4-1/2" & 9"
- Fold along the score lines and glue just one side of the inside flap
- Cut with corner punch the other edge of the flap
- Rip strips of colour the width of A4 cardstock (8-1/4")
Don't forget to vote! Vote here.