Friday 3 June 2016

Enjoy! - A Gift Voucher Pocket

Welcome back for another project! Our Crazy Crafters are being highlighted over at our wonderful Mentor's blog - thank you so much Kylie Bertucci you are the best! I'd love for you to vote for my project - <click here> to submit your vote - you can vote up to 3 times!
I often talk about my parents and how grateful we are for all that they do for us. So we are treating them to a day out at the Peninsula Hot Springs - which I know they are just going to love! No gift voucher is really complete unless it has its own personalised Voucher Pocket. This one is inspired by the Earth, grass, sand, sea & sky that is in full view when you are relaxing at the hot springs.
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie A4 card base in Crumb Cake cardstock
  • Score along the long edge at 4-1/2" & 9"
  • Fold along the score lines and  glue just one side of the inside flap
  • Cut with corner punch the other edge of the flap
  • Rip strips of colour the width of A4 cardstock (8-1/4")
 
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!  Be sure to check out the rest of the AMAZING projects from the Crazy Crafters - the BEST team in the South Pacific!

Don't forget to vote! Vote here.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carolina, love the torn paper effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea and such beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card-reminds me of fields and mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story that goes along with this pocket! It's perfectly suited! Your parents are lucky to have such a thoughtful daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design. I definitely saw the earth, grass, sand, sea and sky before reading your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Carolina. Just love the torn edges and that colour combination works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Carolina, I haven't been able to bring myself to do the torn edges, you have got me a step closer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Carolina - so artsy with the torn edges. Great voucher holder idea, nothing beats handmade with love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you