Monday 30 May 2016

Tap Tap Tap #WWYS66

http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/
Welcome to another week of What Will You Stamp? To participate in this week's challenge and to see all the great projects from the Design team using this set be sure to visit the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog or simply click the photo below.
This week we were challenged to use the Tap, Tap, Tap Stamp set.
http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/wwys-challenge-66-tap-tap-tap.html
This weeks post is the last one for the current Annual Catalogue - which means from next week you will be seeing ALL NEW Stamp sets from the NEW CATALOGUE!!!! However we have a job to do and that is to showcase this gorgeous set. If you haven't got this stamp set - you better hurry its only available for one more day! (31st May).

Have you ever created a Very Vanilla card before? If you think it will be too flimsy, the trick is to layer the front of the card as I have with at least 2 layers (soft suede frame and a dsp panel). It's also a good idea to line the inside of the card in the same way - a frame and a writing panel. These layers will help strengthen the cardbase so that it stands on its own without folding in on itself.

So many notes! I could not help myself but layer the back of this super cool typewriter with lots of dimensionals! I also gently cut with a stanley knife the tiny thin tape on the typewriter and slide my *note* paper down in & behind.
Follow the vanilla brick road all the way to South America! Thats where my sister lives, she will love receiving this card.
 
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Square card base in Very Vanilla Cardstock 5-12" x 5-1/2"
  • Soft Suede Frame 5-1/8" x 5-1/8"
  • Going Places DSP Panel 5" x 5"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Now, get stamping and submit your project over at WWYS#66
http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=120700&dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134204&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=108598&dbwsdemoid=4005871 
 www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=131283&dbwsdemoid=4005871www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140581&dbwsdemoid=4005871

4 comments:

  1. Amazing colour combination Carolina, for some reason Tempting Turquoise scares me everytime I try to use it! I am sure your sister will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carolina! It's really neat the way you've "loaded" the typewriter with paper - genius! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours - I am a huge fan of Tempting Turquoise and I love the way you have used " just enough" here to make a statement - love your work Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for your sister. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you