My inspiration came from this cute Photobomb Llama card. I had also created a similar Llama card around the same time - great minds! Any of the animals stamps or punches are so fun to create with - its like they have personalities of their own. I love the simple design layout of the card. The idea of a polaroid picture is timeless. I also love the new pom pom ribbon, the dsp on the background and the cheeky Llama of course!
Foxy Friends Bundle...
To give these guys a little more character I added some eyelashes and made the photobombing skunk a little crazy by making his eyes a bit wonky and adding some extra details with a marker.
- Aussie C6 card base in Sweet Sugarplum cardstock (half A4)
- Emerald Envy Strip (Envelope Paper) 1-1/2" x 5-7/8"
- Polaroid Picture:
- Whisper White Panel 3-5/8" x 4-1/2"
- Basic Black Frame 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"
- Whisper White Panel 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Emerald Envy Grass 1" x 3-1/4" cut with Fringe Scissors
There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!
Full Blog Line Up