My inspiration came from this amazing collection of cards!! I was inspired by the card design and layouts. The colours look fabuolous Sarah!
So I created a Fairy Party! I began by prepping all my pieces of cardstock, vellum and DSP (measurements below) and I stamped the Crumb Cake card base with Soft Suede ink and the fairies in Melon Mambo I then began sticking all the layer together and finished it all off with some light Pink Pirouette marker colouring and a cute bow made from Blushing Bride solid bakers twine.
Try making this set of 4 cards!
- Cardbase in Crumb Cakecardstock, A4 cut 2 in half at 10.5cm and scored at 14.9cm and 2 in half at 14.9cm and score at 10.5cm.
- x4 Pop of Pink DSP Strip x2 @ 1/2" x 4-1/8"/ x2 @ 1/2" x 5-7/8"
- x4 Pop of Pink DSP Panels x2 3-1/8" x 4-1/4"@ / x2 @ 2-7/8" x 3-5/8"
- A4 sheet of Vellum cut into 4 panels each 4-1/8" x 5-7/8"
- x4 Basic Black Frames x2 @ 2-7/8" x 4" / x2 @2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- x4 Whisper White Panels x2 @ 2-3/4" x 3-7/8" / x2 @ 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Please check the line up list to see who is up next!