Friday 27 September 2019

Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop - Inspired by Home Decor #inkitstampit #homedecor

Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop. The Design Team have been busy making projects inspired by our Home Decor theme. The team have all created amazing projects to share with us tonight. The full line up below will guide you through all the projects and we'd love to hear from you on what your favourite source of inspiration is?

I have selected to showcase 2 cards made with the same colour palette - Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape and Very Vanilla. I have used 2 different stamps sets and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the results. 

My source of HOME DECOR inspiration came from my kitchen benchtop.... a hot pot tile. 
I love looking and using it in the kitchen, the colours and patterns inspired todays designs. 

For the first card I have used the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and stamped the images in a circle, like a wreath - inspired by the circular, repetitive images in the tile. I love how well Mango Melody and Gorgeous Grape work together.

I stamped some extra images and raised them with dimensionals.

I'm in love with the colour combination!
For the second card I used another favourite of mine  - Very Versailles.
This time the pattern is much more linear until you get to the sentiment, this reflects the scalloped edges of the tile.

I think I used every image in this stamp set!
You'll notice every surface has been stamped

I always have fun playing with colour combinations!

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope that you'll join us again next month to see our 3D projects. I'm Carolina and to keep hopping around see the list below to see who is up next.

Full Blog Line Up



https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
The new Holiday Catalogue products are out for purchase - check them out here 
View the online catalogue here
09.01.19_CATALOG_HC_LAUNCH_SP


5 comments:

  1. I love both your tile and the cards it inspired you to create! Great colour scheme! Thank you so much for setting this theme for us - I've really loved this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! I love that color scheme and your projects are stunning! Great designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Carolina! Love your inspiration and both your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carolina, great cards and what an amazing pot holder - lots of inspiration right there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you