Thursday 17 October 2019

Pressed Petals - Card & Envelope Sets

I have a treat for you today! I’ve made a set of Cards with matching envelopes from the same DSP pack - Pressed Petals. 
I didn’t think much of this DSP when I was flicking through the Catalogue. BOY was I wrong. It is devine! This paper is lightweight and perfect for creating matching envelopes. The beautiful photography is striking and you’ll want to show it off, so I have kept the card fronts super simple.

I used the off cuts to create some ‘ribbon’ends. I repeatedly stamped Hooray for the sentiment, stamping in mossy Meadow with the stamp on & off technique. 

With envelope!

Using the same sentiment technique here, this one is stamped in Rococo Rose.

I love the ‘writing’ side of this paper

There are lots of layers to this sentiment. I embossed a Vellum circle for texture.

I carefully chose colours from the DSP to mat the card fronts

This card is super cute - I’m letting the beautiful paper do all the work. 
I carefully cut out the sentiments in strips so as not to cover up the patterns.

The woodgrain paper is my favourite inside.

This is a cute front using the wreath as the focus.

With envelope
Lucky last! I fussy cut some of the flowers onto the sentiment - they look so real


The new InColours work so well together with all of our colour families!

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871

See all the new catalogue products here.


 
Stampin' Storage -organise your craft space with these new storage solutions Shop now 

1 comment:

  1. I love these beautiful cards using this pretty paper. My goal for 2021 is to use my DSP stash and these cards will help me do that. Thanks so much. Enjoy your day, Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you