Monday 11 November 2019

Modern Heart

As soon as I laid eyes on this set, I knew I had to have it. Not only it is a very cool, modern geometric stamp set it is special for another reason. It was designed by a fellow Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator in Europe - Steffi Helmsschrott. I would love to design my own stamp set (one day!)
I have created 4 similar cards sing some different colours and sentiments from this set.
Here are some close ups of how I made these cards & below I have included the colour combinations.

Stampin’ Up!® Stampin blends are so nice to colour with, I need to complete my set now with some new colours recently released. After I coloured sme of the segments, I filled in the white ones with the Fine Tip Glue pen For a glassy look. I fussy cut the heart, cutting along very close to the outline then glued this to a piece of cardstock and cutting that out with scissors, this time leaving a very fine border.

The inside should be as pretty as the front! Don’t forget to carry the theme through the card.

The sentiments are a really great size and in such pretty cursive writing. I repeat stamped the ‘line’ image vertically across this card, stamping on and off and intentionally stamping unevenly across the card front. A cool background from just one stamp. 

The other cards have this watermark image stamped as the background. This is also a great size image and looks great in full strength colour or stamped off for an even more washed out watercolour feel. 

Balmy Blue, Seaside Spray & Pool Party

Blushing Brides, Petal Pink & Calypso Coral 

Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape & So Saffron

Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz & Mint Macaron

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871

See all the new catalogue products here.


 
Stampin' Storage -organise your craft space with these new storage solutions Shop now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you