Tuesday 19 May 2020

Nail Wrap cards - say what??

Today I have something totally different for you! For over 2 years I have been part of a Nail Night group of girls, we usually meet once a month at my friend Stacey’s house and do our nails with Jamberry (now BeneYou) products. Since we’ve been in isolation we’ve been meeting weekly online - it’s been soooo fun!

I had, well still have so many nail wraps that I couldn’t possibly ever use them all. There are also some I love more than others. So I sorted out all the ‘leftovers’ and nothing so favourite’ ones to create these truly awesome e cards. After using them on the cards I kinda feel in love with the designs again... Hahaha!
Check out one of my all time favourite manis, I call it the “The 5 GREEN Random”

Surprisingly the colours matched my Stampin’ Up! cardstock really well. 
I used the same sentiment from the Stitched All Round stamp set, it’s so fab.
 Here are the cards in more detail.

I feel so bad that I hoarded WHOLE sheets! 

Left overs make a great mixed look

It was fun sticking these all down.

I’m in love again with yellow/blue card colour combinations! 

I was also able to use some retired Stampin’ Up! embellishments - was a good use of these otherwise dormant products in my craft room.

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!
I love pretty nails! Here are my ISO-MANI’s.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the catalogue products & specials below here




*COVID-19 is priced in USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you