Wednesday 20 May 2020

Introducing the NEW 2020-2022 InColours with Celebrate Sunflowers

Today I’m introducing you to the NEW 2020-2022 InColours from our upcoming 2020 Annual Catalogue! I’m really excited to be sharing this with you. These colours are smoking HOT especially paired with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (coming soon 3rd June).

Let me show them off to you.
I have named each picture with its colour name for easy reference. 
I love the way Stampin’ Up! name their colours, it makes it so fun.

I really wanted to show off the colours so I created a tone on tone look for each card. 
I started by stamping the front panels with the beautiful images in the sunflower stamp set, some all around the edges, some just in the corners. 
I did this in Versamark ink, so I could then add CLEAR embossing powder. 

How 🔥🔥 is this pink!? This is certainly going to be a hot favourite. 
I also stamped the sentiments with Versamark & clear embossed these too. 
The stamped panel & the sentiment have been raised with dimensionals 

You’ll notice the sunflower die-cut just behind the sentiment.
This was cut from vellum, so as not to take away too much from the cool background.

This no doubt will also be a very very popular colour. 
To finish off these cards I added some InColour Enamel dot embellishments & we’re done!
If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the current catalogue products & specials below here




*COVID-19 is priced in USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you