Tuesday 1 February 2022

Let’s Stamp with In the Moment

Let’s colour with Stampin’ Blends! I’ve created 2 designs using Pale Papaya & Soft Sea Foam cardstock & Abstract Beauty SDSP

Long DSP Banners for this set

Hexagons all over dor this set

Let’s watch!
This set reminds me of me & my sisters 

If you’d like any of the supplies used msg me or follow the links to the shop!

Im loving this soft look

Where’s my warm blanket and book? Sounds like a plan 

Not a combination I would normally use but with Stampin’ Up!® any colour combo just works! 

Which is your favourite HEXAGONS or STRAIGHT LINES?

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you