Tuesday 1 February 2022

Butterflies & Flowers Stencil Congrats Card with Belly band

Let’s learn a technique! Thanks to my upline Kylie who shared this cool technique. You’ll need 2 contrasting ink colours, stencils & blending brushes.
Grab Peaceful moments before it’s gone gone!! 

Let’s watch how quick n easy it is! 


I’m loving this look!

This invite fold with belly band is so easy! 
The card base (1/2 A4 lengthways) is scored at 

An elegant colour combination for any ocassion 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you