Tuesday 26 April 2022

NEW Waves of the Ocean DSP -Split Card

Todays card comes with a template. I love this card template! It lends itself to so many variations especially when showing off Stampin Ups wonderful range of designer series paper aka DSP.
These colours are bold and fierce together - just like the ocean
I’ve paired Sailing Home with Waves of the Ocean DSP
Let’s check out the Tutorial 

Don’t forget the inside!
Love this combo I will have to try it out again 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you