Tuesday 3 May 2022

Soaring Swallows

Todays card showcases a new technique I came across. The circle cut out acts as a window and you can lay any detailed die behind. I’ve also used some strips of card stock to make really make the circle window pop! 
Soaring Swallows is a beautiful set
The swallows are stamped in black, I was tempted to colour them in with blends but I’m glad I didn’t. I think they look better simple.
The delicate die details shines through the circle
Although they’re similar colours they blend into each other nicely.

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you