Friday 20 January 2023

Sweet Citrus Bundle

Todays cards are fresh off the tree! This bundle is super fun to create with. Let’s check it out..


This suite comes with Stamps, Dies & and Emboss folder.. & I’ve used all 3 can you spot them?



Let’s see how I made it..


Always a pretty inside to match! 
I love yellow & green so this combo ticks all my boxes
Don’t these look delish! Have a closer look at the embossed detail on the lemon ‘flesh’


Let’s make some oranges! Using the same card design means you’re not constantly reinventing the wheel


Another great set of colour combos





If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you