Tuesday 14 February 2023

Valentines Day 2022

I sent a total stranger a Valentines card!! I whipped these cards up as part of an international Stampin’ Up!® card initiative. Mine went to USA & I sent one to a friend in NSW!

Who knew a Get Well stamp set could be used for a valentines card! 


The sentiment comes from Hues of Happiness and if you look closely I have stamped it twice to create a shadow effect. (Old Olive & slightly off in So Saffron) 


For the inside I have used SALEABRATION DSP (a freebie) with a Basic White panel. I shaded the edges to soften the white .

One if my all time favourites am- purples & greens! 



If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you