Sunday 27 November 2022

Tea Boutique Suite

Today I’m sharing with you some awesome stacked teacups! I’ll also show you how to reverse any stamped image - notice the middle Orchid Oasis coloured cup.. it’s set for a left handed drinker! 


The new Incolours totally POP on this card

Let’s check out how to reverse the cup image 


How pretty do these look? I love them

Cute! We never forget the inside!

What’s your favourite INCOLOUR?
Me: …. All of them! 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you