Thursday 24 November 2022

Christmas Door with Cottage Wreaths Bundle

Todays Christmas card is my ideal front door entrance dream! The Cottage Wreath bundle is so pretty .. I can imagine many wreaths being assembled aside from Christmas ones!
Using traditional colours lets make this front door scene shine! 
Brushed Metallic dots are the perfect knob
Let me show you how I made it
I don’t often stamp a greeting but at Christmas I want to get these cards out quickly - adding a greeting inside and half the work is done! Mix n match my stamps to find a perfect greeting.

A classic, traditional combination

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you