Friday 18 August 2023

Introducing the 2023-2025 INCOLOURS with Circle Sayings Bundle

Today lets say hi to all the new InColours for 2023/2025. They are a collection of subtle but rich colours that I know will pair wondefully with the rest of the SU colour families. I've made a collection of IN Colour careds using a new bundle - A Circle Saying - this bundle comes with an extra large circle punch. Circle punches are a 'craft room staple'. A must have.

There's nothing more satisfying than cracking open a new, juicy inkpad - the colours are soooooo lovely.
As pictured above the stamp has lots of images, greetings that you can mix n match. 

Lets look at all the colours and imges in more detail.
Introducing BOHO BLUE

WILD WHEAT

MOODY MAUVE

COPPER CLAY

PEBBLED PATH

I cant wait to share more projects with these beautiful rich earthen colours. 
If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you