Monday 4 September 2023

Picture Inspiration with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a PICTURE INSPIRATION.

I have created this awesome multi panel card.
Here's the challenge picture
Lets take a closer look at this card.
Here’s a quick video showing the process

I took inspiration from the colours and 3 panels in the inspiration picture. 
I stamped across all 3 panels at the same time to get that continuous image, adhering them down is then super easy.
Bright and cheerful and so very Aussie don’t you think? Looks very wattle tree like.
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carolina, Love the layout. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, love how we have all taken something so different from the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carolina, I love the panel layout and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the picture

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you