Monday 1 April 2024

Super Cool Icecreams - Chain Card Swap for Genna

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Genna and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Genna's facebook page and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 2nd in the chain for Round 4 and have created a scrumptious card with some delicious icecreams from Super Cool - which will be retiring soon, so make sure you grab the set while you can.  After April 9th it will be on special but theres no guarantee on stock numbers. 
I really like the realistic look of these images, the icecreams stamp so well (the others do too) I wanted to stamp them in all the colours! Wish there was a die cutter for the shapes. 
Here's the card I CASE'd from Genna  - be sure to see the OG version here
Before we take a closer look at this card, take a moment to look at the colours in Genna's card, I used them all in mine too! I've adjusted the ratio a little but they're all there, including the layout and design. 
Now I feel like having icecream, my sweet tooth is tingling! 
Yum yum for the inside too 
A fun, bright, delicious palette of flavours
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

4 comments:

  1. Love this take on my card design - and the creativity of a move away from flowers but keeping all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this card ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and design of your card Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have CASE'd this card - colours and all with a modern twist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you