Wednesday 3 April 2024

Rainbow Stripes - Chain Card Swap for Kayla

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Kayla and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Kayla's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

For Round 5 I have created a bright rainbow striped card front with a simple wreath (Natural Prints Dies) from Basic White cardstock.
Here's the card I CASE'd from Michele- be sure to see the OG version here
I really loved the rainbow designer paper Michele used and I really wanted to highlight this on my card.
Lets take a closer look at this card. After deciding on how I would layout this card I decided on adding a wreath as the focal point. The wreath is cut from Basic White cardstock and has a simple ribbon bow to tie it in with Michele's card.
TIP: START IN THE MIDDLE
Whenever I adhere strips to a card I always start in the middle, in this instance I started with the BERRY BURST strip, then the FLIRTY FLAMINGO on top and NIGHT OF NAVY below, continue until you've glued them all.

For the inside I coloured a strip of Basic white cardstock with my Stampin Blend Markers. 
A WHOLE rainbow of colours!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the card 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this so much. Those rainbow stripes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Carolina. So inspired to make the stripes, and using blends inside...very clever, and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I would never have thought to case the background paper! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you