Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Balloon Festoon Z Fold Card - Chain Card Swap for Nancy

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Nancy and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the beginning and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 6th in the chain for this round and have created a fun LARGE balloon Z fold.
Im really enjoying this die set - the dies are massive this isnt even the biggest one!




Lets take a closer look at this card. After creating the Z Fold card in portrait and decorating it with some DSP, the main feature is this very large and yellow balloon.
I didnt add a greeting as it feels obvious what its celebrating. 
The inside has the sentiment stamped with some balloons poking out of the edges, 
Such a great bundle - this set is available all year and perfect for all year round cards and projects. 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you