Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Danielle and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the beginning and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!
Lets take a closer look.
I started with a Darling Duckling standard card base, I then cut a whole heap of dies from Gears and Textures and glued these down to another sheet of Darling Duckling (3-7/8" x 5-5/8").
I then went about cutting Arch dies in 3 colours and chopped them up to mix n match them as my focal point.
Some stenciling for the inside panel - using the negative left over die cuts and blending brushes
I have made loads of cards with this bundle- I really like all the cogs and dies, a great and versatile set
Be sure to continue on the hop below!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you