Sunday, 4 October 2026

Mini Treat Bags with Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies

 Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is Treat Packaging.

I was inspired by a cute treat box I saw made by Melva Peters from Canada and CASE'd her idea using Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies to recreate my mini treat bags. 
Lets take a closer look at this project.
I made one Christmas themed and one birthday inspired - its my birthday month so I'll gift something to myself. To finish out the bag I tied some ribbon at each end of the bag. 
These would make great table gifts at Christmas time
These were so fun to make! I can see this design will come in handy for all sorts of treats or cookies!
The scallop dies will be a popular staple in my craft room
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you