Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Lets Go with a Football Easel Card - Chain Card Swap for Ros

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Ros and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the beginning and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 10th in the chain for this round and have created this Easel card. I hope my card looks like Ros's!
Lets take a closer look at this card.
I started with stamping and cutting all the images of this set - the shirt, ball and flags. Green is my favourite cololur so to make this card POP I had to add another colour so Pumpkin Pie was it. 
This fun fold is easy to recreate, check out my tutorial below
The inside panel is still large enough for a handwritten message. 
I split the greeting so that the "biggest" is raised with foam dimensionals, this acts as a stopper, so the easel panel doesnt fall down.
This set has been a wonderful addition to my collection, especially as my own soccer season has ended it came in handy for all my thank you cards. 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this sport themed version. What a great chain. Love the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you