Monday 2 May 2016

Flower Patch #WWYS62

http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/
Welcome to my first week designing for What Will You Stamp? (aka WWYS) A weekly challenge blog that showcases a different stamp set each week. You can check it out here or click on the logo above. This week we were challenged to use the Flower Patch Stamp set.
http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/wwys-challenge-62-flower-patch.html
 To participate in this week's challenge and to see all the great projects from the Design team using this set be sure to visit the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog or simply click the photo above.

I'm a little bias but I love this set! I do! I'm not usually a fan of solid stamp images, however using a bright ink colour for these flowers really does show off the beauty of this set.
How gorgeous are these large rhinestones - get'em quick they are retiring and will not be available after May 31st!  I layered the flowers using 3 flower images and I do have the framelits that would cut these flowers out however.. I went to a friends place and forgot them so you will have to forgive my fussy cutting! Definately save yourself the worry and use the framelits! For the background I used an embossing folder to stamp with - did you know you can stamp with an emboss folder?
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Old Olive cardstock
  • Daffodil Delight Frame 3-1/8" x 3-1/8"
  • Old Olive DSP Panel 3" x 3"
  • Corrugated Cardstock Panel 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! Now, get stamping and submit your project over at WWYS#62.
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134207&dbwsdemoid=4005871
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139637&dbwsdemoid=4005871



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carolina! I love the corrugated card behind the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and bright Carolina ... such nicely stamped images haha ... seriously I love your card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and happy. I love the color combo and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolina your card is gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me happy...Love those bright cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Carolina, I just love those rhinestones too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful happy colours on your fabulous card Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you